If it’s your first time hopping on a Boosted Board, don’t worry, you’ll pick it up fast.
Here’s a step by step if your just starting out
- Step 1: Find a safe place with no traffic, pedestrians, or major obstacles. Make sure you’re on flat solid ground.
- Step 2: Step on the board with one foot at the front and one foot at the back. It doesn’t matter which way you face, as long as you’re comfortable.
- Step 3: Keep a wide stance and create a little bit of an angle so the front of your body isn’t facing perpendicular to the front of the board. You can change this by angling your front foot a little forward.
- Step 4: Have the slightest bend in your knees! From here, you’re ready to go… Push the remotes throttle forward just a wince and you’ll start moving.
- Step 5: Find your balance… and PRACTICE!
Each Boosted Board model has a different difficulty level, and I'd be lying if I said otherwise.
Performance and experience can vary greatly between various boards.
Electric longboards, on the other hand, are far more user-friendly.
This means that the Boosted Stealth and Boosted Plus are the most user-friendly for Boosted.
A super flex composite deck is available on both the Stealth and the Plus, which means that the deck will bend and respond to your weight. It also aids in the creation of a more stable ride.
More base and stability come with a longer deck.
Furthermore, because they give riders more control over the board, flex decks are seen as superior to rigid ones.
You'll be able to make turns and steer the board in the appropriate direction on electric longboards.
On the other hand, you also have ‘stiff deck’ electric skateboards.
Boosted manufacturers two models:
•Boosted Mini S
•Boosted Mini X
With 29.5 inch stiff decks, it’s a little bit harder to lean into the turns. You’ll still have great control over the board, but not as much as you would as an electric longboard.
Regardless of length and size, these boards are still quite easy to ride and a great pick for any skater.
Only the remote needs your attention when riding, the rest is taken care of by the board.
It's a no-brainer, since moving or stopping the board is as simple as using the remote control.
Get familiar with the Boosted remote by watching the video provided below!
Riding a Boosted Board will be a piece of cake for you.
In fact, it's possibly one of the most straightforward and safest groups of boards available on the market today!